Sales Manager – Bactoforce UK
To be responsible for sales and daily management of our inspection activities in the UK, Bactoforce is now looking for an independent and self-motivated person. Bactoforce UK is a subsidiary in the Bactoforce Group, which over a number of years has build up a strong expertise with inspections inside processing equipment in the food sector in the UK and we are today servicing some of the leading food brands in Northern Europe. Bactoforce is going through a positive development and for the coming years the target is to build up a stronger presence in the British market. The focus will be on new customer acquisition and introduction of new services.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
– Sales and point of contact for customers in the UK
– Planning/ coordination of inspections in the UK
– Participation in inspections when required
– Administrative tasks
– Participate in ongoing business development across the Bactoforce Group
We expect you to have:
– A relevant education in food technology, incl. having a good understanding
of production processes / -equipment and microbiology
– A good network in the food industry (preferably the dairy sector) and experience with sales
– A proven ability to work independently and to manage own tasks
In the position of Sales Manager in Bactoforce, you will join a team of experienced and motivated people both locally in the UK and in the rest of the Bactoforce Group. Your point of reference will be to the General Manager of the Northwest Europe region, which includes also the Benelux countries. You will gain a broad network in the British food sector. Bactoforce offers a position with opportunities to participate in and influence the development of the local activities.
For questions about the position, please contact Managing Director,
Nils Jacob Haaning, on phone no. +45 5370 6320 or via email to email@example.com.
Please forward your application to Bactoforce International, F. L. Smidths Vej 19, 1, DK-8600 Silkeborg or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for the application is 20th.